Creative Visions is Sun City Community Art Show and Sale which combines our skills with All About Art Club members for the exhibit. One participating photographer and one participating artist are paired to then collaborate to create 2 works that will be displayed side by side in Pinckney Hall. The Sun City Community is invited to see the show and will vote for their choices of Best Pair, Best Individual Artwork and Best Individual Photo. This is an opportunity to sell your work. Watch the ANNOUNCEMENTS for more information.
We are excited to see members to step out of their comfort zones and share their talents with each other and with the Sun City community. We want the artists to interpret the photo not duplicate it.
CREATIVE VISIONS MISSION STATEMENT
Creative Visions is a community wide show bringing together different art disciplines in an artistic collaboration.
Each artist is free to capture the subject in a realistic, impressionistic, or abstract way.
We share these works with our Sun City neighbors so they may participate & appreciate the talent in our community.
1. Maximum Size: 20 x 24 including the mat and frame.
2. Maximum Weight: CANNOT exceed 5 lbs.
3. Framing: Frames should be sturdy, simple wood style or 1 ½ inch gallery
wrapped canvas with four finished sides with no exposed staples.
4. NO GLASS is recommended for better gallery viewing.
5. Hanging: All art must have a secure wire attached to the back of the frame
approximately 1/3 the way from the top of the frame. This allows the piece to be
securely hung level and square. ONLY D-Ring or Screw-Eye fasteners will be accepted.
No saw tooth hangers permitted.
6. Inspections Prior to intake, each Club will schedule a day to inspect the art. Art not
meeting these specifications MUST be fixed and may be rejected from the show.